Green Home Builders
Building An Eco Friendly Home
A popular benefit of building a custom home is the ability to create an energy efficient and eco-friendly environment for your family. A custom green home is designed, built and maintained with a theme of lessening overall environmental impact.
Whitmire's home building experts focus on clients' needs with a turnkey building process and fixed contract pricing. Read some testimonials to see why our clients are consistently pleased with the Whitmire experience.
Contact us to see how you can incorporate the following products in your custom home build or to build a complete eco-friendly home for you and your family.
Green Building Products
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Radiant Barrier Sheathing
- Engineered Lumber
Energy Efficient Systems
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling Systems
- Zoned High Efficiency Heating & Cooling
- Solar Panels
In-Home Green Products
- Reclaimed Lumber and Timber
- Reclaimed Hardwood, Doors & Masonry
- Quartz Countertops
- Low Flow Plumbing
- Rain Water Reclamation Systems
- Indigenous & Drought Resistant Plants/Grasses
- Water Permeable Surfaces (Patio, Driveway)